The Sunday Post #39 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
Our first week of vacation in our holiday home in the north of Spain has been nothing short of amazing! The weather has been gorgeous, we’ve been hanging out at the beach, eaten fresh fish, had some good Spanish wine, and spent lots of quality time together. On Friday, my youngest daughter turned 10, and we celebrated her birthday the whole day, starting with breakfast in bed, complete with a visit from her godfather who is also on vacation, pretty close to where we are. I’ve read quite a few books, and now, I need to find the time to review them as well. COYER is in full swing, and I’m having a lot of fun with the scavenger hunt!
Happy 4th of July to my American friends, I hope you all had a good time yesterday, with friends, family, BBQ and fireworks.
This week’s posts:
- [1 Jul] Waiting on Wednesday #52 – The Woman in the Photograph
- [2 Jul] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #22 – Original Sin
- [3 Jul] Up Close and (un)Conventional #17 – What to Read with ESL High School Students
- [4 Jul] STS #90 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #40
- [5 Jul] The Sunday Post #39 – Viva España
This week’s reviews:
- [29 Jun] Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis ★★★★★
- [30 Jun] Chasing River by K. A. Tucker ★★★★★
- [1 Jul] Fire Colour One by ★★★★
- [2 Jul] The Major's Faux Fiancee by Erica Ridley ★★★★
- [3 Jul] Sworn to Protect by Katie Reus ★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Lola @ Lola’s Reviews wonders what you think of Series and Standalones.
Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight shares some books She’ll Never Review.
Faye @ The Social Potato discusses why she thinks Tagalized/Translated Books are a Good Thing! No, Really!
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!