I don’t participate in these kinds of things very often, but I really enjoyed reading Taiwo’s post, and there are questions involved – which I love, because it helps me get to know other bloggers better.
The Mystery Blogger Award rules:
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best posts
My Mystery Blogger Award three things about myself:
- I started my blog almost six years ago, after being a self-proclaimed bookworm for as long as I can remember.
- I am Norwegian, but live in Switzerland with my husband, four children, and two dogs.
- I teach English as foreign language in a local high school. I love languages, and sharing that love with my students is helpful in motivating them.
My Mystery Blogger Award questions from Taiwo:
1. What’s the best thing that has ever happened to you?
2. What do you do apart from blogging? School, job, what?
3. What’s your best season?
4. What does your dream life look like?
5. If you could be an animal, which would you be?
I think the best thing that has ever happened to me was meeting my husband. That happened a little over 27 years ago, and I am still in love with him, he’s one of my best friends, and a great guy. Thanks to that first meeting, we got married and created a pretty cool family and life together.
I work as a teacher, but I will also go back to Uni in the fall, as I need a Master’s degree in secondary education to become a full-fledged teacher.
I love all four seasons, really. In winter, I enjoy the cold, the snow and the bleak sky and sun. In spring, I love the birds chirping, new life blooming everywhere and how green everything is. In summer, I love spending as much time as possible outside, enjoying the sun, possibly the beach, and hanging out with the people I enjoy. In fall, it’s like nature puts on an art-show for us, and I love the change in colors, the way things kind of slow down for a little while as everything and everyone get ready for winter.
My dream life is pretty much the life I have. Our kids are growing up, and becoming responsible and great adults. We both have secure jobs, which helps us travel when we want to. We also have some hobbies that are personal, and passions we have in common. Everybody I love is in good health, so I am happy about that, too.
I would be a dachshund. Because my dachshunds live the good life, they are taken care of, loved, walked, and cuddled whenever they need or want it (apart from the food – they don’t get food every time they want it;) )
So, for the tagging part… I’m not sure how to do this! As I don’t appreciate tags that I haven’t been made aware of before I actually get tagged. And I haven’t discussed this with anyone. If you want to be tagged, let me know, and I will make it so!
Here are the questions I’d ask of my Mystery Blogger Awardees:
- If you didn’t read books, do you think you would blog about something else?
- What / who do you want to be when you grow up?
- What are the top five books you think should be taught in high school (15-18 year olds)?
- If you could visit any country in the world – all expenses covered – where would you go for two weeks?
- What do you think is the best way to find new-to-you authors?
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a fantastic Sunday and happy reading.