The Sunday Post #87 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kim over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
It was a nice, slow week for me – no classes to teach, and after my exam on Monday, I was basically having the rest of the week off. It’s been a nice and lazy week, and I really think that was much needed! On Friday evening, my oldest daughter had an art exhibition on a boat, and I helped her set everything up. You should check out her Facebook page and her Instagram if you’re interested in seeing some of her work 😉
I don’t really have a lot to share, so let’s just get to this week’s Freddy pictures, what do you say? I’ve also included a short video clip of him running on his little legs, due to high demand 😉
As you can see, he left the ball behind, which really made me laugh 🙂 Usually, he brings it back to me, but refuses to let me have it 🙂
Tired puppy – he’s so cute when he sleeps, I just want to cuddle him all the while, but since he’s growing, he is a bit heavy to hold for hours 😀
- [9 Jun] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #69 – Relativity
- [10 Jun] Up Close and (un)Conventional – Classroom Reads
- [11 Jun] Stacking The Shelves #137 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #87
- [12 Jun] Sunday and Weekly Wrap-up #87
- [6 Jun] Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [7 Jun] Dream Magic by Michelle Mankin ★★★★★
- [8 Jun] The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater ★★★★★
- [14 Jun] #Blogtour: Only You – Denise Grover Swank
- [16 Jun] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #70 – Beauty Inc.
- [18 Jun] Stacking the Shelves #138 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #88
- [19 Jun] Weekly Sunday Wrap #88 – School’s Out!
- [13 Jun] Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly ★★★★★
- [14 Jun] Beauty Inc. by Tara Lain ★★★★★
- [15 Jun] Only You by Denise Grover Swank ★★★½
Fadwa @ Word Wonders shares The 8 Struggles She Faces as a Reader.
Erica and Christy @ Novel Ink are Searching for a Bibliophile Co-Blogger.
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee has another Bookish Babble post about Books and Best Friends.
Tonyalee @ Lily Blooms Books is looking for guest bloggers while she’s away on vacation 🙂
Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight discusses Realism when it comes to injured characters.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!