The Sunday Post #79 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week was very dense! Sitting in on the oral exams, and debating grades was very interesting, but it also took a lot out of me! I had to concentrate on every little thing, take notes of what the students were saying, and be very careful to get the mistakes! Because if someone isn’t happy with their grade, they have a full year to complain, and I’ll have to be able to explain why I gave them the grade I did! The reason why it was so interesting is that some students were really good, and their analysis of Death of a Salesman blew me away! I think I need to do a post on that in the future 🙂
Next week will be normal work and Uni only – which is so nice, it’s going to feel like a vacation. Spring has finally really arrived, with warm sun and lots of pollen. The pollen is killing me this year, hopefully, it will stop bothering me so much.
And of course, I have some pictures of Freddy from this week. I can’t get over how much he’s grown since I picked him up three weeks ago. He’s so playful and cuddly, and he makes us all gooey with his happiness when we get home from somewhere.
- [14 Apr] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #61 – Just Fall
- [16 Apr] STS #130 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #80
- [17 Apr] The Sunday Post – Weekly Wrap-Up #79 – Much Needed Weekend
- [11 Apr] The Year We Turned Forty by Liz Fenton, Lisa Steinke ★★★★★
- [12 Apr] A SEAL's Touch by Tawny Weber ★★★★
- [13 Apr] Falling for His Duchess by Donna Cummings ★★★★
- [15 Apr] Let Me Count the Ways by PG Forte ★★★★½
- [21 Apr] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #62 – What We Find
- [22 Apr] Up Close and (un)Conventional – Inspiration Where Art Thou?
- [23 Apr] STS #131 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #81
- [24 Apr] The Sunday Post / Weekly Wrap-up #80 – Almost time for BEA!
- [18 Apr] Prince of the Playhouse by Tara Lain ★★★★★
- [19 Apr] Strange Magic by Michelle Mankin ★★★★½
- [20 Apr] Firespell by Chloe Neill ★★★
AJ @ Reading All the Things discusses if Reading has Helped Shape Our World View.
Michelle @ Pink Polkadot Books has a great post about Sometimes Giving 3 Stars for No Reason.
Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight wonders How Much Science do you Want in your Science Fiction?
Greg @ Greg’s Bookhaven discusses Time Travel.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!