The Sunday Post #15 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post, The Sunday Post, hosted by Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer. This week, I’ve had a few more substitute teaching gigs, and I’m so happy to finally start doing what I really want… It took me such a long time to finally get to study to be a teacher, and while I have more classes to finish myself, it is very fulfilling to be in front of a class and try to teach them English 🙂
I have had a quiet week apart from that, I have slowly started to study for my exams, but I really need to hurry up, because I also have a paper to write, but I’m not at all motivated to work, I only want to read books and chat with other bloggers. I think the fact that it’s raining a lot makes me be lazier than usual.
This week’s posts:
- [12 Jan] Theme Song #1 – Rock it Out!
- [13 Jan] Top Ten Tuesday #28 – Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant to Read…
- [14 Jan] Waiting on Wednesday #28 – The Shadows
- [16 Jan] Feature and Follow Friday #94 – Doubles?
- [17 Jan] Stacking the Shelves #67 BBB #17
- [18 Jan] The Sunday Post #15 – Rain, rain and more rain.
This week’s reviews:
- [12 Jan] The Body Electric by Beth Revis ★★★
- [13 Jan] Soul Walker by Robyn Jones ★★★★★
- [14 Jan] Garrett by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★★
- [15 Jan] Never Never by Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher ★★★★
- [16 Jan] Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- [17 Jan] Once Upon a Winter's Eve by Tessa Dare ★★★★
- [18 Jan] You Have to Fucking Eat by Adam Mansbach ★★★★★
Elsewhere in the blogosphere:
Lola of Lola’s Reviews has a post about Scheduling Posts on her blog.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!