The Sunday Post #1 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post. I am signing up with Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event.
This week’s posts:
- [5 Jan] #COYER 3 Historical Romances in 3 Weeks Mini-Challenge
- [6 Jan] Teaser Tuesday #40 – The Body Electric
- [7 Jan] Waiting on Wednesday #27 – Language Arts
- [8 Jan] Up Close and (un)Conventional #12 – Freedom of Speech
- [10 Jan] STS #66 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #16 – Recommendations Galore
- [11 Jan] Sunday Post #14 – #COYER, COYER, COYER
- [11 Jan] E-mail Subscription Change
This week’s reviews:
- [5 Jan] Golden Son by Pierce Brown ★★★★★
- [6 Jan] Ruin by C.J. Scott ★★★
- [7 Jan] Dane by Liliana Hart ★★★
- [8 Jan] Four Days by Dannika Dark ★★★★★
- [9 Jan] More than Friends by Aria Grace ★★★
- [10 Jan] Dancing with the Duke by Suzanna Medeiros ★★★
COYER and other challenge updates:
I have also started to make a dent in both my LGBT 2015 Challenge and in my 2015 TBR Pile Challenge. And for my 2015 Bookish Resolution Challenge, I can report that I have read quite a few of the books I already own, and also that I have not had a cigarette since Monday afternoon!
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee shares her whole family’s theme songs for January in her When Life’s Kicking Your Butt, How About a Theme Song? post.
Braine of Talk Supe shares her Gush & Gripe for the new year.
Kimba @ Caffeinated Reviewer has a great post about Cleaning up and Refreshing.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!