COYER Summer Vacation Update #3
My Summer Vacation COYER challenge is still going strong, and again, this week, all my reviews are COYER reviews! I’m really happy we could include Blogtour reviews for the COYER summer challenge, as three of my reviews this week are for Blogtours.
As usual, the title links go straight to my review, and in each review, there are links to the book pages on Goodreads, Booklikes and Leafmarks.
1) No Apologies by Sybil Bartel kept me up until 1:30 in the morning because I had to finish. I was so mesmerized by the story I completely forgot to post status updates on my reading sites! ★★★★★
2) Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #15) by Kresly Cole ★★★★★ because it was a trip across different planes, and the character growth was amazing.
3) What a Lady Craves by Ashlyn MacNamara is a great historical romance novel, and it got ★★★★☆ I loved the main character and the relationship between the protagonists is extremely tense in the beginning – due to the fact that Alexander had called off his engagement with Henrietta years ago, then suddenly married another woman while in India.
4) I Want it That Way (2B Trilogy #2) by Ann Aguirre is yet another win! ★★★★★ to this story, which is one of the most beautifully heartbreaking I’ve read so far in 2014.
5) No Limits (Ultimate #1) by Lori Foster got ★★★★☆ from me for its fast pace, and the awesome dose of suspense and some sweet longing.
How did your week go? Did you advance with your COYER summer vacation challenge? Please leave me a link so I can come and check out your COYER reviews as well.