COYER Summer 2019 Sign-up
If you’ve been here before, you know that we’re both pretty big fans of COYER. We have found many awesome blogger friends this way – and we’ve also – somewhat – managed to diminish all the books we have on our e-readers thank to this challenge. So of course, we’re going to participate in the 2019 Summer COYER challenge.
COYER Summer 2019 Rules:
It’s time to sign up for another Summer COYER. Summer COYER will run Saturday, June 1 – Saturday, August 31! Sign-ups will be open until Saturday, July 6th.
- You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and July 6th – on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc. Yes, that means you can sign up until July 6th! But don’t wait, you’ll miss most of the fun!
- You must link to the sign-up linky below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
- You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the grand prize giveaways.
- Have Fun!
Normally you’re only allowed to read eBooks that were less than $5 for COYER, but since this is Summer Vacation you can read whatever you want! To be clear, here are some questions you may be asking…
- Can I read a book that cost $10? Yes!
- Are Tour books and Author Review books ok? Yes! Yes!
- Can I read a paperback? An audio book? An eBook? Yes! Yes! Yes!
Getting the idea? There really are very few rules here. For all the rules, click on the COYER logo to see the official sign-up post over at Because Reading is Better than Real Life 🙂
COYER Summer 2019 Points:
- Shipwrecked!: You put up a valiant effort, but your boat sprung a leak and your shipwrecked on an island. You made 1-15 steps on the map, so take 1 point on the rafflecopter.
- Shark Attack!: Shark attack has you running for home before you get to the treasure. You made it 16-30 steps on the map, so take 2 points on the rafflecopter.
- Lost at Sea!: All that work, but your navigation skills are less than stellar. You made it 31 – 45 steps on the map before losing your way, so take 3 points on the rafflecopter.
- Captured by the Kraken!: You almost made it, but the Kraken got you before you reached the treasure. You made it 46 – 64 steps on the map, so take 4 points on the rafflecopter.
- X Marks the Spot!: You made it! You’ve found the Treasure! Congratulations on earning the full 65 steps, take 5 points on the rafflecopter.
Between the two of us, we are going for X Marsk the Spot… who knows if we’ll actually make it – but no pain no gain, right?
Are you participating in COYER for the summer? If you haven’t participated before, you’re missing out! It’s fun, and there’s more than just reading going on. There are readathons, Twitter chats, and a Facebook group to hang out 🙂