COYER 5-Year Birthday and Summer Sign-Up
The COYER challenge is one of my favorite challenges. I have met so many of my blogger friends thanks to this challenge, and have even met some of them in person. As always, Berls and Michelle of Because Reading have done a fabulous job with the upcoming summer challenge.
Anyone can participate, you can post on your blog, on Goodreads, Facebook, Google+ and other places. The COYER challenge is a lot of fun, and it’s a fantastic way to meet bloggers, so don’t be shy – sign up and get to know us all, while also helping your e-reader become a little lighter in the process.
Let’s start with the basic rules as always, and then we’ll get to the fun Birthday Goodies!
- The challenge begins June 9th (which happens to Berls’s Birthday!!) at 12am EST and ends August 31st at 11:59pm EST. The review linky and giveaway widgets will remain open until September 1st, 11:59 PM EST.
- You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and July 9th on blog, Goodreads, Facebook, Google+, etc indicating your clean up goal (see below for details). Link your sign-up to the linky below.
- It’s Summer and you know what that means! Anything you read goes! It can be any format, any price, obtained from any LEGAL location. Library? Yep! Borrowed? Yep! KU? Yep? $500? Yep (but are you crazy?)!
- Link your reviews to the linky that will be provided on the Kick-off Post.
- There will be two grand prize winners – $10 gift card – one for the linky review list and one for Birthday Bash Goodies.
Those are the basics, and if that’s all you do, you’ll be fine! But you know us, we have to throw in more fun than that! See below for all the Birthday Bash Goodies!
For this five year celebration, they have brought back some favorite parts of all past challenges, and it’s going to be a blast, I know it.
If you want to know about all the different kinds of challenges and goodies, click on the COYER button at the top of my post – it will take you straight to the official sign-up post.
My COYER Summer ’18 goals:
- I am going to go for a deep-clean of my kindle, which means more than 20 books
- I will do my best to give quality comments on linked reviews three times per week
- I will participate in at least one read-a-thon
- I will participate in at least one of the mini-challenges, and would love to host one
- I’m definitely going to be a part of the mini-scavenger hunt, that was so much fun!
- Social media games are fun! So I’ll participate in both the Facebook group game, and in the instagram challenge
- I’ll try to play the COYER bingo… as a mood-reader, this is a little hard for me sometimes
- Hurricane Berls is going to be fun, too – only reading books I paid $1 or less for is something I should do more of
And that’s it for me. I’m not even going to pretend I can do the list or the twist… so I’ll leave some goody-points for other COYER participants.The #COYER challenge is a lot of fun, and it's a fantastic way to meet bloggers, so don't be shy - sign up and get to know us all, while also helping your e-reader become a little lighter in the process. Click To Tweet