2019 Audiobook Challenge
We are so ready for the Audiobook Challenge for 2019! We have both listened to quite a few books in 2018, and we want to keep on going. As usual, the challenge is hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer. If you’re new to audiobooks, they have some great resources for you to look into for free or cheap audiobooks 🙂
2019 Audiobook Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2019 than you did in 2018.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June 30, 2019 and last update in December 15, 2019.
2019 Audiobook Challenge Levels:
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
2019 Audiobook Challenge Lexxie:
I’m going for the Socially Awkward for 2019, in 2018, I listened to 18 books, so it’s totally doable. I mostly listen to books in my car, during my commute to and from either work or Uni 🙂
2019 Audiobook Challenge Brandee:
I’m going to attempt Binge Listener status for 2019. I listened to 28 audiobooks this year but I hesitate to shoot for 30+. We’ll see though. 😉